1. Putty then sand; sand all exposed sides.
2. Route (with Roman Ogee) open sides plus corners of edges that are not against the wall.
3. Use 3/4″ screws for doors with #2 Phillips bit.
4. Put door hinges straight out before putting doors on.
5. Use little wooden screw box under door to get correct height & support weight.
6. Hinges go on left side on the side where brother sits.
7. For front (toward audience) put hinges on outsides so doors open in middle.
8. For 2 doors side by side, line up 2nd door with 1st before screwing.
9. Adjust doors.